- Born and raised in Honduras.
- Moved to MN when I was 15 years old.
- I Ran Track & Field, and played intramural soccer in High School
- Went to College in Miami, FL (Barry University) Undergrad – Biology and Chemistry
- Master’s from George Washington University in Teaching Special Education and Linguistically Diverse Students. Working on my Doctorate in Education.
- Married my college sweetheart Scarlet (SISU member), father to Greyson Brooks (Almost 5-year-old human) and Ryder (6-year-old dog)
- Worked as a High School Special Education teacher since moving back to MN in 2017
- Director of Disability Services for Saint Mary’s University, and now work for the Minnesota Department of Education as a Linguistic and Cultural Equity Specialist for the state
- HATE winter
- Love to travel with my family
- Enjoy Craft Beer, Good Wine, and the Arts
Why I love coaching CrossFit
The daily connections made, the hard work and looks of “I did it” or “I can do this”, the smiles in the gym, the smallest victories, and even the failures are why I coach. I love helping athletes discover their endless potential.
- CrossFit Level 1
- CPR/BLS Certified
Secret Ninja Movement/Skill
Toes to Bar & Double unders