In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have instated new gym guidelines to ensure that we are providing each person with a safe & clean environment in which to workout. Please read our updated gym guidelines before coming to class.
BEFORE YOU COME TO THE GYM
SIGN INTO CLASS IN WODIFY
- You MUST sign into class before arriving to class. Class caps will be enforced.
DON’T COME TO THE GYM IF YOU OR SOMEONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD IS SICK
- Be considerate to the rest of the SISU community and stay home if you or your family is sick.
NO KIDS OR DOGS AT THE GYM
- For the time being, we ask that kids and pets stay home to minimize traffic in the gym. (Exception: Summer Athlete Program athletes)
ARRIVE NO MORE THAN 10 MINUTES BEFORE CLASS
- Please don’t arrive more than 10 minutes before your class in order to minimize traffic in the building.
BRING YOUR OWN TOWEL IF NECESSARY
- If you know you get really sweaty when you workout, bring a towel to use during your workout.
WHEN YOU GET TO THE GYM
PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING AT ALL TIMES
- Maintain a 6ft. distance from others around you.
- Please refrain from high fives, fist bumps, hugs, etc.
WIPE DOWN EVERYTHING IN YOUR SPACE
- Including all equipment & floor space.
DO NOT LINGER IN THE BUILDING BEFORE OR AFTER CLASS
- You are welcome to visit outside the building while maintaining a 6ft. distance.
NO EXTRA WORK BEFORE OR AFTER CLASS
- Athletes will not be allowed to do any extra work – i.e. lifting, extra workouts, etc. – in the gym during class times.