Being a part of the SISU team is more than teaching the perfect front squat, or being the best motivator. We view our coaches as an extension of the SISU brand and philosophy. We want people that are passionate about fitness, excited about building a community and are results focused.
We’re looking for fitness enthusiasts that want to bring passion and commitment to our SISU team. If you’re a high energy go-getter then this may be the job for you.
- Lead and coach group classes at our SISU locations. Manage the program, provide effective instruction and maintain safety.
- Excited about building and maintaining relationships within the community.
- Must take an active role in SISU Community supported and sponsored events.
- Take responsibility and ownership in upholding the standard of quality and cleanliness of our facilities.
- Must be passionate about driving forward our business objectives and supporting our business processes.
Education & Experience
- Minimum 2 year degree required.
- Must have been a former athlete at a high school, collegiate or professional level.
- 2+ years of experience in the fitness industry as a trainer.
- CrossFit L1 Certification or plans to obtain one.
For more information, contact Thomas Richards – email@example.com