Our workout of the day for Monday, April 20th is going to be a trail run! We are continuing with our running progression – building up some volume and training our running capacity so we are ready to PR our 5K times come post-quarantine.
Below is a list of potential trails in the area as well as a link to a trail finding app so you can be well prepared for tomorrow’s run. Spend a few minutes now figuring out where and when you’re going to tackle tomorrow’s workout!
- 40-60 Minute Trail Run.
- Record total distance ran and where you ran in the comment box.
Please follow social distancing guidelines if you’re meeting a friend.
Here are some trail options for you
Info courtesy of Lisa Terrell!
- Baker Park Preserve (Maple Plain)
- Wood-Rill Loop (Wayzata)
- Woflsfeld Woods Scientific Natural Area (Long Lake)
- Elm Creek Park Loop (Osseo)
- Lake Minnewashta Park (Chanhassen)
- Prairie Loop Trail is also really awesome. We did the 2018 SISU Summer Throwdown run on that trail.
- OR use the AllTrails app to search for a trail near you.
Get outside and run and enjoy the spring weather! #sisustrong