SISU Charity Fundraiser
Whether a partner workout, team competition, or cheering on your classmates in the daily workout, when the SISU community joins together on a common goal, awesome things happen. This October, join with the SISU crew to help raise funds to benefit the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
WHY JOIN IN?
- Help raise money for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
- Use your fitness to help others.
- Join in as the SISU community rally’s together for a good cause!
- We have a goal to raise $15,000 for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
- Donate to the fundraiser and commit to four physical challenges throughout the month of October.
- Each Sunday, we will host a physical challenge either at the gym or off-site.
- The workouts will be released each Friday. If you aren’t able to join us in person, we will have scaling options available to do them elsewhere.
$15,000 Goal Marker
Coach Joe has committed to shaving off his man bun!
$20,000 Goal Marker
“I’ll wear a speedo to the gym for a week…or not wear one, your choice :)” – Matt Towns
SPREAD THE LOVE!
Be on the lookout for a post on the SISU social media accounts that you can share on your own accounts to encourage others to also donate to the fundraiser!